Everything that goes along
“FORELLE ¾ board" – indulgence around the clock:
- Start the day with some delicious specialities from the breakfast buffet
- The afternoon snack includes a selection of salads, appetizers and homemade pastries – lots of choices to suit every taste
- Gourmet dinner menu with choice - a perfect way to conclude a wonderful vacation day • refreshing water from the Zöhrer fountain at all times of the day
- Exquisite Austrian wines from the cellar
- Something perfectly “ripened” from the cheese board
- Wine tastings held in the “Blauen Forelle" • oil tastings ...
Find your favorite haunts, always lovingly decorated, to linger, chat and watch.
Surrounded by nature. Like framed. Captivating forever.
- All rooms & suites in the FORELLE and in the Zöhrerhaus are contemporary in design, cozy and furnished with locally sourced timber; appointed with satellite flat screen TV
- Cozy hotel lobby with fireplace lounge
- Restaurant in the pavilion, in the winter garden, with bar
- Terrace offering unmatched views of the lake, the water, the nature.
- Wine cellar ”Die Blaue Forelle"
- In-house library to sit back and browse
- Hotel-own bathing beach featuring loungers, sunshades, rowing boats, kayak. In winter direct access to Europe’s largest natural ice surface
- Complimentary WLAN connection in the Forelle and the Zöhrerhaus
- Games and multimedia room • seminar rooms accommodating up to 16 people
FORELLE wellbeing and recreation
Simply immerse in our small and fine oasis of wellbeing:
- Salt steam bath
- Finnish sauna
- Herb sanarium
- Heated bench in the chatting corner
- Panoramic relaxation areas, paneled with native timbers
- Outdoor gym with a view over the lake
- Wide array of massage treatments including classic massage, Shiatsu, etc.
Discounts from the 3rd person onwards: children up to the age of 2 pay 10%, up to the age of 5 they are charged 40 %, up to the age of 13 they are charged 60 %, adults are charged 80 % of the full rate.
Room with breakfast only: we deduct Euro 15 per person and night.
Supplement charge for short stays of no more than 3 nights: Euro 30 flat rate per room.
Double room for single room occupancy: depending on availability, the “Morgentau” rooms can be booked as single rooms. Surcharge of Euro 25 per day.
Special room requests are fulfilled if possible.
Arrival: your room is available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival ... should you arrive later than 8 p.m. we will prepare a light dinner for you.
Payment: can be made by bank transfer from home (please indicate “free of charges for the recipient”) or cash on the spot with debit/ATM card. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Bank details: Raika Oberdrautal-Weissensee, IBAN: AT 393932200000204107, BIC: RZKTAT2K322.
Travel insurance: is recommended. For more details see www.europaeische.at. The Rules and Regulations of the Austrian Hotel Association apply.
Pets: we ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed. We are a non-smoking hotel.